Already the proud owner of a detron rotary table? Register with us today for your free warranty.
- The table must have been purchased in the UK or Europe and the warranty extension be entered within the first 90 days of purchase
- Any products not purchased in Europe are not eligible for the free extended warranty and must be purchased as an extended warranty option
- The warranty covers all Detron parts and interface cables, the motor is covered by the motor manufacturer and does not form part of the free extended warranty
- The warranty covers the repair or replacement of any parts or accessories due to faulty manufacture
- The warranty includes the cost of the engineering time of Detron engineers to make good any claim
- The free extended warranty does not include any damage caused by misuse, accidental or collision (for cover on accidental damage - see Whatever Happens Warranty)
Why not extend your warranty with our year-on-year, and discounted three-year warranty packs? There's no limit to the number of warranty years you can get!
- Additional year and three year warranty pack purchases includes the cost of replacement of worn parts and a 50% discount on the cost of the engineering time of Detron engineers
- There is no limit to the number of warranty years that can be purchased
- The warranty year purchase does not include any damage caused by misuse, accidental or collision (for cover on accidental damage - see Whatever Happens Warranty)
Or upgrade to our popular whatever happens warranty - your ultimate peace of mind.
You can purchase additional year on year or specially priced three year Whatever Happens Warranty packs, there is no limit to the number of warranty years available.
- The Whatever Happens policy commences 30 days after purchase
- The Whatever Happens warranty includes all elements of the table, motor, encoder and cables (but not any additional fixturing not supplied by Detron)
- The Whatever Happens warranty covers the cost of replacement unit and / or parts and the cost of Detron engineers
- If the unit has to be taken away for repair, where deemed appropriate a loan or exchange device may be provided free of charge
- The Whatever Happens warranty includes the costs to repair or replace units that may have been misused, or have had accidental or collision damage in addition to any standard claim